Etemesi's Tales | The Best Morning Glory Sex I Ever Had. - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 26 June 2016

Etemesi's Tales | The Best Morning Glory Sex I Ever Had.

WARNING
EXPLICIT CONTENT: Do Not Read If You Are Holier Than Thou
It’s around 7am last Saturday morning. I am in deep slumber, tired after the heavy sex with Soni last night. She has been aggressive since the moment we stepped into my house after a night out. Not only has she sucked the life out of me with her magic lips three times but she has also gotten on top the same number of times and banged me like she had been keeping a lengthy grudge. This is the second time we’ve hooked up to shag. The last time was two years ago but we somehow disappeared from each other’s lives thereafter. This time though it wasn’t planned. We just bumped into each other while I was out with friends. During the process of catching up, we somehow convinced each other that we should have sex again and that’s how we have found ourselves here.
Soni is a model. There’s always that special feeling you get when you sleep with a model. Maybe it’s because models are considered the gold standard of beauty.
As I am sleeping, I feel soft hands moving across my body and then to my balls. They squeeze gently. I wake up and see Soni staring at me. She kisses me then we begin cuddling. We roll across the mattress in a tangle. Everywhere she touches me, she leaves trails of fire behind. It’s dawn but the clean scent of her perfume still clings to her skin. It’s an aphrodisiac and intoxicant at once, spurring my desire for her until I feel like my mind Is going to riot.
I plump one of her full breasts in my hand before taking a nipple into my mouth. She cries out at the scorching heat and the lash of my tongue, her core tightening with every soft suck. Her hands are greedy as they slide over my skin, stroking and kneading, searching for the spots that make me growl and moan. She scissors her sexy legs with mine and tried to roll on top of me again but I am too strong.
I lift my head and smile down at her. “It’s my turn this time.” I kiss her deeply, licking into her mouth in a sensual way.. Everything about her turns me on, from the way she looks and feels beneath my hands to the way she watches me and touches me. Her sweet greed and the silent demands she makes on my body, the forcefulness with which she tries to pleasure me and take the pleasure I give her in return, drives me wild.
I run my hands through the wet silk of her hair. The texture of my chest teases her tightened nipples and the feel of my body against hers is enough to make her wet and needy. “I love your skin…,” she whispers. I have heard from various sources that most light skinned girls prefer dark skinned guys like me. I somehow think it’s true because every light skinned chick I have slept with has opened up about loving my dark skin.
My lips move across her cheek to her throat. My hand caresses the length of her torso from breasts to hip.
“Napenda ukinishika hivyo Phil.”, she says
“You haven’t had very much of it yet,” I tease.
“I don’t think nitawai have enough.” She adds
Nibbling and licking across her shoulder, I slide down and catch her other nipple between my teeth. I tug at it for a minute before kissing my way downward.
“I’m so wet…….nataka unifuck!” Soni declares.
IMG 20160624 131456
“Not yet,” I murmur, moving lower, rimming her navel with the tip of my tongue.
Soni tugs on my hair, trying to pull me up but I catch her wrists and pin them to the mattress, then I slide lower. A violent shiver of arousal moves through her. I bury my face in her cleft and she struggles against my hold, flushed with sudden shame. I nip at her inner thigh with my teeth causing a deep moan to escape from her mouth.
I growl softly and dive for the slick flesh between her legs. My tongue pushes into her, licking and parting the sensitive tissues. Her hips churn restlessly, her body silently begging for more. It feels so good for her that she starts weeping. As the velvet softness of my tongue flickers over her swollen clit, her head presses hard into the pillow.
“Yes. Like that. Make me come….” , Soni declares
And after two more minutes, I indeed make her come, with the gentlest of suction and a hard lick. I have never understood why girls come too quickly when I go down on them with my tongue. Am I too good? Maybe
She writhes as the orgasm jolts through her, her core tensing violently, her limbs shaking. My tongue keeps thrusting into her sex as it convulses, rippling along the shallow penetration, trying to pull me deeper. My groans vibrate against her swollen flesh, goading the climax to roll on and on. Tears sting her eyes and course down her temples, the physical pleasure destroying the wall that kept her emotions at bay.
But i don’t stop. I circle the trembling entrance to her body with the tip of my tongue and lap at her throbbing clit until she quickens again. I take two fingers and shove them inside her, curving and stroking. She is so sensitive that she thrashes against the onslaught. When I draw on her clit with steady, rhythmic suctions, she cums again, crying out hoarsely. She must be really healthy to cum that much
I still don’t withdraw. My fingers twist and open her. Her head tosses from side to side, every inch of her skin tingling and burning.
“Tosha.” She says
“Bado,” I coax hoarsely. “Once more, then ntakufuck.”
Continue on next page

«StartPrev12NextEnd»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages