5 Heartwarming Photos Of Kenyan Police Serving and Protecting Our Citizens. - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 19 July 2016

5 Heartwarming Photos Of Kenyan Police Serving and Protecting Our Citizens.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when someone comes across police in a Kenyan setting? . "Oh Lord, do I have bribe money?" "I better change my route so that they don't disturb me!" OK, they have caught me, lemme call a mkubwa I know :D But that is just one side of the story. Over the weekend, Facebook user Amos Korir shared some photos to remind us that many police are still dedicated to doing the selfless job of serving and protecting the vulnerable masses. For all the cynics like myself, hopefully these images will give you a change of heart: 1. Policemen in the village helping someone retrieve an item lost in a river 2. Police helping rescue a miner who was stuck underground 3. Police helping kids with water for washing on a rainy, muddy day 4. Police helping an elderly woman go about her business 5. Police making a public declaration of honesty.

For More Music Updates And News FIND US ON:

TWITTER: @King25flow

FACEBOOK: King25flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages