Kenyan-Jamaican Rapper Known For His Indecent Songs Begs President Uhuru To Allow His Songs To Be Played In Kenya. - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 21 July 2016

Kenyan-Jamaican Rapper Known For His Indecent Songs Begs President Uhuru To Allow His Songs To Be Played In Kenya.

146910468830125.jpeg

He says the government of Kenya has the tendency of banning his music and to prevent this he confronted President Uhuru and begged him to see to it that his songs are not banned! Grossly indecent songs have no place on the Kenyan screen, relevant music and film bodies have seen to it that content that are not conforming with generally accepted standards of behavior are banned from TV. Kenyan-Jamaican rapper, Blaqy (he recently revealed his mom is Kenyan while his dad is Jamaican) has been a victim of government ban on obscene content. Blaqy has shot a new video but even before he releases it he had to make an appeal to the highest office in the land to grant his song immunity against prohibition. Below is the appeal Blaqy sent to President Uhuru; TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA UHURU MUIGAI KENYATTA I Eugene Mokua also known as singer artist BLAQY is kindly asking for the government of Kenya this round not to ban my music again this time round. I have already shot my new video and its in the hands of editors and director DAUDI and CHARLES and it will be out very soon. This is part of the clips in that my new video. The song has been dedicated to my beloved mum who have also taken part in writing the song and she is in some parts of the video. The song recognizes all women in the world and their rights e.g respect from men, not be raped and not to be abused sexually and many others. The song also highlights the importance of girl child education and leadership and supporting women for example how president Obama supported the Maasai woman while he was in Kenya and its due to the demand from the women that I will release the new song. So my kind and humble request to the president of Kenya and the ministry of sports and culture is not to ban my music again this time round. I love my music and am possessed to Jamaican style and I would rather die poor than leaving the music industry. My mum is a Kenyan but my father is a Jamaican and I am talented in singing and so I would not like my fans to be denied the chance of accessing my music. The government has the tendency of banning my music yet my team have been given the authority and freedom of chosing their dressing mode and dancing style. Have given them the freedom of dancing and dressing as per their wish NOT MY WISH.

ALSO READ: Kenyan-Jamaican Rapper Known For His Indecent Songs Begs President Uhuru To Allow His Songs To Be Played In Kenya.

Am pleased this time they have bubbled, tweaked, bendover and paused and some have paused I would rather die poor but I will keep on singing even it doesn’t pay since all the money are taken by the music cooperate. So am requesting the president of Kenya UHURU MUIGAI KENYATTA to give orders to his team to allow my music to see light. Thanks for your attention Blaqy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages