Kenyan musician King Kanja releases “All My Life” feat. Silvastone. - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Kenyan musician King Kanja releases “All My Life” feat. Silvastone.

The multi-talented Kenyan musician King Kanja releases new single “All My Life” featuring Silvastone. “All My Life” comes right after the release of Kanja’s hit music video “Cathy.” The new single is yet another catchy, harmonious and melodic song written by Kanja as an ode to beautiful women, and the point at which we settle down in a relationship. “All My Life is a shout out to my references and inspirations as I sing in Swahili and Kikuyu; I am bringing it home,” King Kanja explains. “Plus I feel like all my life I’ve been looking for that African woman yet I haven’t found her yet…This is a dedication to her.” “All My Life” is produced by Silvastone, the UK based musician, songwriter and producer with an international recording studio portfolio. Check out the new single below: ALL MY LIFE on Apple Music: http://ift.tt/29ITFH3 ALL MY LIFE on Soundcloud: http://bit.ly/2a0Rxsd

For More Music Updates And News FIND US ON:

TWITTER: @King25flow

FACEBOOK: King25flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages